Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A New Beginning

Anyone who knows me knows I have opinions about most things.  This will be a place where I can share my opinions with anyone who cares to listen.  I am sure we will not agree on all subjects however the exchange will be interesting.

Currently I am a Board Member with the Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association and I want to make this very clear that I do not speak for the board or AOBA.  Postings here are my own thoughts and only my own thoughts and opinions.  They do not represent the board nor AOBA.

Let me know what you think about the posted topics as well as suggest a topic that you would like discussed.  Thank you for reading through my blog and I hope some of the posts to come will be useful and thought provoking.
David

2 comments:

  1. What a great place to offer a ready & open forum for discussion among the rank and file of alpaca lovers! Thank you for opening this door to us all. And you KNOW you will get our honest opinions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your blog, David. I always appreciate your direct, unvarnished opinions.

    Perhaps you would care to address some changes (my opinion) needed in AOBA bylaws. One I would like is the ability for the membership to directly elect the Board positions by Title. I believe that it's especially important to directly elect the President. That position/person sets the tone for the rest of the Board. A direct voted also would help eliminate the politics of "jockeying for postion" under the current system.

    ReplyDelete